¿Donde queda el cielo?

¿Donde queda el cielo?

lunes, 7 de enero de 2013

Looking for freedom



Freedom, in French “liberté”, how can we get it? Do we need to fight to get? In my country (Colombia) the answer has been “yes” for more than 60 years.

It´s said that “freedom comes with culture”. But I don´t agree. Sometimes I think that freedom comes in every book you read, but when I´m rambling while I read, I can´t forget my country is another slave from the war.

It´s  unussual to hear that you are always trying to slave yourself, you can feel this during a long workday, or when you love someone insanely. That´s true because there´s a lot of circunstances that can slave yourself without the need of another person. Yoga tries to fee yourself for a while but I think this practice just enforce your self steem in order to handle your worries. As Academy or work does too.

You are not free waiting at the back of a window, you are not free living in your country house while a silly dead waits for you.
I´m not pretending that Freedom is imposible, I´m just want to look at freedom with contempt. we are responsable for making freedom an imposible word. "Liberté" "1789". We are guilty... by far. We will be guilty for happiness.

I hear stories, I read stories, I watch stories, not all of them are fictous. I tell stories to my mom everyday. Those are not real at all. The way we think have made them special. Short stories, at least with a little help from our imagination.

Personally for me freedom is in the same position of work, laugh, or conversate. I just try to Live, that´s my word I don´t need nothing else. I´m not constantly looking after "Live", I dont need to do something to live. I´m free just by living.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario